Tenth Issue Features 7 Amazing Models Over 120 Pages
VENICE, CA – Black Label Magazine has just published its tenth issue, dubbed Issue X: The Decadent Issue, with beauty Darcie Dolce on the cover.
The brainchild of photographer and videographer Lincoln Mark Lease, the issue features Darcie in a massive 24-page spread as well as a supplemental nude art video that is included with purchase of the digital issue. Lincoln shot her in an upscale penthouse apartment in Los Angeles. The pictorial is accompanied by an interview.
“Darcie is a true powerhouse in the adult industry, starring in award winning films and herself earning some of the highest honors in the adult film industry,” Lincoln writes in the issue’s editor’s note. “Darcie Dolce is an amazing model, insanely beautiful, and uber-talented outside of the adult and model world. She’s also an electronica DJ, also winning awards and accolades in that arena which you’ll read about in her interview. In the video of ‘The Spinner’ that accompanies this issue, the music playing is hers. So you’ll be able to hear for yourself how gifted a musician she is. I’m honored to have had Darcie want to shoot with me and appear in Black Label Magazine and look forward to a future collaboration.”
Six other models are included in the 120-page issue:
- Portland-based Verronica Kirei, a sexy blonde with a spectacular body. “Plaisir du Femme” was her first pictorial at Black Label’s new and ornate studio. She’s been modeling on and off since 2010 and has done some girl/girl video work.
- Russian art nude model who now resides in Utah, Dasha U is introduced to the Black Label Beauties in a slightly surreal nude pictorial with a chandelier. That one is appropriately-titled “Chandeliers.” The former Mormon says she enjoys “Freedom of expression without being inhibited by clothes. Total connection with nature without any barrier between us.”
- Juliette Jadot appears in a shoot titled “The Mannequins” and she definitely knows how to strike a pose. The brown-eyed beauty is definitely a model who will catch readers’ eyes.
- “Salon Privé” features self-described hippie Sophia Depoorter, another Oregon beauty. “I’m a free spirit,” she says, “If society wasn’t so wrapped up in itself we’d all be walking around naked!” Her shoot was the first test of what became Black Label Studio. The busty lusty was definitely a fine test subject.
- Canadian Dane Halo is featured in “Alone in the Dark” and makes her second appearance, also having been the cover girl for Black Label’s 7th issue. The stunner is shot in and out of beautiful lingerie in a very elegant setting.
- Redhead Willow Marie Lane is featured “House of Decadence” with fancy jewelry, stunning lingerie and, being a talented designer and interior decorator, was shot in her home studio, The Lumin Estate. She was also featured in the magazine’s 7th issue.
The magazine also includes a luxurious travel feature on French Polynesia.
The digital version is available now and the print edition – 9” x 12”, glossy-covered and thick-paged – is described by Lincoln as “more a photo book than a magazine” will be available in August.
Check out the new issue at https://www.blacklabelmag.com/product/black-label-magazine-issue-x-digital/. All the issues and membership information can be found at https://join.blacklabelmag.com.
Official website: https://blacklabelmag.com
Social: Twitter: @2lfoto; Instagram: blacklabelmag
For everything Black Label Magazine go to http://risingstarpr.com.